Halo Halong Pinoy

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Quotes from the movie Twilight

I watched the movie twilight yesterday, two weeks after its release here in the Philippines. there is so much hype about this movie so I waited for two weeks to avoid the rush of people and those girls and gays that flock the movie house(I don't know if they really came to enjoy the whole movie or to just shout their lungs out every time Edward appear in the screen).

here is some quotes I compile from the movie.

Edward: And the lamb falls in love with the lion.
Isabella: What a stupid lamb
Edward: What a sick, masochistic lion.

Isabella Swan: You've got to give me some answers.
Edward Cullen: I'd rather hear your theories.
Isabella Swan: I have considered radioactive spiders and kryptonite.
Edward Cullen: That's all superhero stuff, right? What if I'm not the hero? What if I'm... the bad guy?

Isabella Swan: Are you going to tell me how you stopped the van?
Edward Cullen: Yeah. Um... I had an adrenaline rush. It's very common. You can Google it.

Isabella Swan: This isn’t real. This kind of stuff just doesn’t exist.
Edward Cullen: It does in my world.

Bella: I know what you are. You're impossibly fast. And strong. Your skin is pale white and, ice cold.
Edward Cullen: Aren't you afraid?
Isabella Swan: I'm only afraid of losing you.

Edward Cullen: Aren’t you afraid?
Isabella Swan: I’m only afraid of losing you.

Edward Cullen: [to Bella] You are my life now.

Isabella Swan: I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love
with him

Edward: i’ll do anything to make you safe again

Edward; I can read all the minds of the people around us, but yours.
Bella; Is there something wrong with me?
Edward; I just told you that I can read minds, and you think
something is wrong with YOU? *Points to girl* Sex. *Points to guy* Money. *Points* Sex. *Points* Money. *Points* Money. *Points* Cats.

Bella; I’m going on a date with Edward Cullen.
Charlie; I thought you didn’t like any of the boys from town?
Bella; Technically he’s not from town.
*Charlie grunts*
Bella; He’s outside. He wants to introduce himself.
*Charlie loads his gun*

[When cooking for Bella]
Rosalie: How do we know she even likes Italian?
Emmett: Her naaaame is Bella.

edward “I’m strong enough to kill you.”

“He’s sleeping.” (renee talking about edward in hospital.

Edward: “Hold on spidermonkey.”

Edward Cullen: You see, every person smells different, has a different essence. If you locked an alcoholic in a room full of stale beer, he'd gladly drink it. But he could resist, if he wished to, if he was a recovering alcoholic. Now let's say you placed in that room a glass of hundred-year-old brandy... How do you think he would fare then?
Edward Cullen: Maybe that's not the right comparison.
Maybe it would be to easy to turn down brandy. Perhaps I should make our alcoholic a herion addict instead.
Isabella Swan: So what you're saying is, I'm your brand of heroin?
Edward Cullen: Yes, you are exactly my brand of heroin.

Isabella Swan: Graduation caps?
Edward Cullen: Private joke. We matriculate a lot.

Bella: Claire De Lune is great.
Edward Cullen: [Edward spins Isabella around and she gives him a look] What?
Isabella Swan: I can’t dance. [laughs]
Edward Cullen: Hmm… Well, I could always make you.
Bella: I'm not scared of you.
Edward: Well, you really shouldn't have said that.

Edward Cullen: What did you expect? Coffins and dungeons
and moats?
Isabella Swan: No, not the moats.

Isabella Swan: How old are you?
Edward Cullen: Seventeen.
Isabella Swan: How long have you been seventeen

James: Ahhh. You brought a snack.

James: Beautiful. Very visually dynamic. I chose my stage well.

No comments:

Popular Posts