Halo Halong Pinoy

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Pick up Lines! Part 2

I'd like to be reincarnated as one of your tears, because I'd be born in your eyes, live on your face, and die on your lips.

You're so hot you must be the reason for global warming.

Sorry miss but I have to arrest you. you're guilty for stealing my heart.

Excuse me! I'm lost, can you tell me how can i get into your heart?


I'll give you a scholarship. just learn to love me.

You're like an oxygen, coz I can't breathe without you.

Am I in heaven? Coz you're an angel...

Can i take your picture? coz i want to show Santa exactly what i want for christmas!

Do you have a driver license coz you drive me crazy!

Did it hurt? when u fell from heaven?

i'm a bee, can you be my honey?

Hey, did you fart? coz you blew me away!

If i'm a letter of the alphabet, I want to be letter T coz its always beside U!

Are you a False Teeth? coz I can't smile without you!

Excuse me, Are you a dictionary? Coz you give meaning to my life...

are you a keyboard? coz you're my type.

if you're a shit? I wanna be a malfuctioned toilet bowl, so we can be together forever.

are you an electric fan? coz you keep on spinning on my mind.

I'm looking for my wife, will you marry me?

There's this movie I wanted to see and my mom said I couldn't go by myself.
Was your Father a mechanic? Then how did you get such a finely tuned body?
Great legs, what time do they open?

If you hold 11 roses in front of a mirror, you would see 12 of the most beautiful things in the world.

Other Related Post
Pickup Lines
Tagalog Pickup Lines

No comments:

Popular Posts