Halo Halong Pinoy

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Pick up Lines

here's a collection of pickup lines.

"are you tired? cause you've been running in my mind all day"

"I forgot your name can i call you mine?"

"Is your name Summer? coz you`re soo HOT"

"Hershey factories make millions of kisses a day, but I'm asking for only one."

"You don't need car keys to drive me crazy."


"Are you a pokemon? Because i choose you!"

"i forgot my number can i have yours?"

"if I could only arrange d alphabets ill put U and I together."

"if someone would like to make a story bout my life. the climax will be the time when I met you."

"you are the missing note to my life's symphony"

"you're the on state, you give energy(life) to the diode w/c is me"

"you give function to my life's equation"

"Was your father a thief? 'Cause someone stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes"

"You must be a good runner because you are always running in my mind"

"you must be a good thief because you have stolen my heart"

"I'm a bad shooter because I Miss You Always"

"Miss are you related to the sun ? Cause your the hottest thing near me"

"(Walk into her chest) "If they weren't sooo large, it wouldn't have happened."

"Baby, you must be a broom, cause you just swept me off my feet."

"Baby, you're so sweet, you put Hershey's outta business."

"Did the sun come out or did you just smile at me?"

"you are like a calendar...can I have a date?"

"i could love you forever, so why can't forever start now?"

"I've heard sex is a killer, wanna die happy?"

"If you were a booger, I'd pick you."

"I may not be Fred Flintstone but I can sure make your bed ROCK!"

"Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk past you again?"

"Excuse me, but I'm new in town, can I have directions to your place?"

"Hello...Cupid called. He says to tell you I need my heart back."

"I hope you know CPR, cuz you take my breath away . . . "

"I'm like Winnie the Pooh; Coz I want to get my hands on that bowl full of honey..."

"I want to be an astronaut coz I want to get into that Black Hole..."

“That outfit is very becoming on you. If I were on you, I’d be coming too!”

“Did you live on a chicken farm? Coz you sure know how to raise c0cks.”

“Miss, I have a problem. I’m still a virgin. Wanna be the solution?”

“Would you like to try an Australian kiss? It’s just like a French kiss, but down under.”

“I’ll make you shiver when I deliver.”

"My heart run away and hid beside your heart! but its fine, you can keep it!"

"You're like Astma coz you take my breathe away!"

"Are you a terorrist? because youre a Bomb!"

"I heard you are good in Algebra. Can you substitute my X?"

"Sorry i can't talk 2 u any more, the doctor told meI'm diabetic and i cant stand
sweet things like u..."

I'm really good at algebra but am having trouble getting your digit..."

"I lost my phone number, can I borrow yours?... "

Other Related Post
Tagalog Pick-up Lines
Pick up Lines Part II


No comments:

Popular Posts