Halo Halong Pinoy

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Technical Support

Dear Technical Support:

Last year I upgraded from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0 and noticed
that the new program began unexpected child processing that took up
a lot of space and valuable resources. No mention of this phenomenon
was included in the product brochure.

In addition, Wife 1.0 installs itself into all other programs and
launches during system initialization, where it monitors all other
system activity. Applications such as Poker Night 10.3, Drunken Boys
Night 2.5 and Saturday Football 5.0 no longer run, crashing the
system whenever selected. I can not seem to keep Wife 1.0 in the
background while attempting to run some of my other favorite
applications.

I am thinking about going back to Girlfriend 7.0, but the uninstall
does not work on this program. Can you help me, please!!!

Thanks,

A TROUBLED USER

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pwede na pwede na.....

oy...my bago akong adds...click mo un bidvertiser ok din xa...confirmed.....

Popular Posts