Halo Halong Pinoy

Monday, April 30, 2012

The Avengers Movie Memorable Quotes


The Avengers movie  is about a group of super heroes assembled by Nick Fury of S.H.I.E.L.D. The team includes Iron Man, Thor, Black Widow, Hawk Eye, Hulk and Captain America.


And here are some memorable and Funny collection of Quotes from the movie.


Nick Fury:  And there came a day, a day unlike any other... when Earth's mightiest heroes found themselves united against a common threat... to fight the foes no single superhero could withstand... on that day, The Avengers were born.


Loki : In the end, it will be every man for himself...


Tony Stark: There is no throne, there is no version of this where you come out on top! Maybe your army will come, maybe it's too much for us, but it's all on you! Becase if we can't protect the Earth, you can be damn sure we'll avenge it!



Captain America: Stark, We need a plan of attack!


Tony Stark: I have a plan: Attack!


Nick Fury : I still believe in heroes.


Loki : you were made to be rule.


Tony Stark : Guys, i'm bringing the party to you.


Bruce Banner: "We're not a team. We're a time bomb."


Loki : I am a God! I am not going to be bullied by a -
[Hulk grabs him by the legs and throws him around]


Hulk Puny God!


Nick Fury: "There was an idea to bring together a group of remarkable people, so when we needed them, they could fight the battles that we never could. It's called the Avengers Initiative."


Tony Stark: "Dr. Banner, your work is unparalleled. And I'm a huge fan of the way you lose control and turn into an enormous green rage monster..."


Tony Stark: I thought I didn't qualify. I was considered, what was it... volatile, self-centred, and I don't play well with others. 

Black Widow: "I'm in the middle of an interrogation, this moron is giving me everything."


Loki: "How desperate are you that you would call upon such lost creatures to defend you?"
Nick Fury: "How desperate am I? You threaten my world with war, you steal a force you can't hope to control, you talk about peace and you kill because it's fun. You've made me very desperate. You might not be glad that you did."


Natasha Romanoff (to Hawkeye): "This is nothing we were ever trained for..."


Tony Stark: "No offense, but I don't play well with others."
Steve Rogers: "Big man, in a suit of armour... take that away, what are you?"
Tony Stark: "Uh...genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist."


Thor: He's my brother
Natasha Romanoff: He killed 80 people in 2 days
Thor: ...He's adopted 

Thor: You people are so petty… and tiny.


Steve Rogers: Falling in line’s not really my style.


Steve Rogers: You’re all about style, aren’t you?

Tony Stark: He was an idiot!


Steve Rogers: He was doing his job!


Tony Stark: For taking Loki alone, he was out of his league!


Steve Rogers: Is this the first time you’ve lost a soldier?


Tony Stark: We are not soldiers! I am not marching in Fury’s fight!

Tony Stark: No offence, but I don’t play well with others.


Steve Rogers: Neither am I! He’s got the same blood on his hands as Loki. Right now we’ve got to put that aside and get this done.


Loki: Ah, the super soldier of the great war.
Steve Rogers: Trust me, it wasn’t that great.
Loki: Mine will be.


Loki: "What have I to fear?"
Tony Stark: "The Avengers. It's what we call ourselves, it's sort of like a team. Earth's mightiest heroes, that type of thing..."
Loki: "Yes, I've met them."
Tony Stark: "It takes us a while to get any traction, I'll give you that one. But let's do a head count, here: Your brother, the demi-god, a super soldier, a living legend who kind of lives up to the legend, a man with breathtaking anger management issues, a couple of master assasins and you, big fella, you've managed to piss off every single one of them."
Loki: "That was the plan."
Tony Stark: "Not a great plan. When they come, and they will, they'll come for you."
Loki: "I have an army."
Tony Stark: "We have a Hulk."

No comments:

Popular Posts