Halo Halong Pinoy

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Tagalog knock knock jokes compilation part 2

Mga nakakatawa at korning knock knock jokes.

Ganito ang scheme para tipid sa space.
Knock! Knock!
Who’s there?
______.
______ who?
______. (music)

  1. Beer,sting,red,horse,cobra energy,san miglight . I wanna be a BEERionaire so freaking bad buy all of the STING i never had; i wanna be a cover of RED HORSE magazine smile and next to COBRA ENERGY ! Oh every time i close my eyes ... i see my name in SAN MIGLIGHT  
  2.  itlog ni vice ganda. sampung mga daliri kamay at paa dalawang tenga dalang mata itlog ni vice ganda 
  3. evelyn. evelyn bilinan ng lola wg kang uminom ng serbesa
  4.  chris tiu.chris tiu and me moving At the speed of light into eternity yea,Tonight is the night you Join me in the middle of ecstasy,
  5.  Nephew. Nephew stolen moments (Saving all my love for you)
  6.  Watusi.And every time I close my eyes (watusi, watusi), I see my names in shining lights.
  7.  tiger leon pating kambing. kailan, kailan mo ba mapapansin ang pagibig, TIGER LEON PATING KAMBING di mo pinapansin

1 comment:

chamadii said...

This is so great post. This can be more useful for everyone. I would like to visit it again and again. Everything are fantastic in this post. and I want spend a long time for this. it’s very impressive post.

Popular Posts