Halo Halong Pinoy

Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentine's day SMS/TXT,Quotes

 Halo-Halong Pinoy Collection of  Sms/Txt Messages you can share to your love ones this valentines day.

 Valentine's day isn't just about romance... it's about... the love you've shared, the smiles you've inspired, the times you've let your heart lead the way, the many days you've made more special, just by being the wonderful person you are. Happy Valentine's!!


Love isn’t a decision, it’s a feeling. If we could decide who to love, then, life would be much simpler, but then less magical.

If i reached for your hand , will u hold it? If i hold out my arms, will u hug me?
If i go for your lips, will u kiss me? If i capture ur heart, will u love me?

Our love could change the orbit of the earth.
So, if a meteor ever comes hurtling towards earth with the guarantee of destruction,
top scientists may call on us to, well, you know,
do it like crazy for the sake of humankind. Happy Valentine’s Day.

Wishing you a Happy Valentine's Day because you are very special to me.

My whole world is a nicer place because you're in it. Happy Valentine's Day!

 The most important things are the hardest to say, because words diminish them. Forever yours...your Valentine.

No poems no fancy words I just want the world to know that I LOVE YOU my Princess with all my heart. Happy Valentines Day.

My eyes are blind without your eyes to see, Like a rose without color. Always be there in my life sweetheart.

U r unique
U r caring and
U r the Best.And I am d luckiest to have U in my life!
Happy Valentine's Day my sweet heart!

Sometimes we make love with our eyes.
Sometimes we make love with our hands.
Sometimes we make love with our bodies.
Always we make love with our hearts.

Here is my heart, it is yours so take it,
Treat it gently, please do not break it.
Its full of love thats good and true,
So please keep it always close to u. 

No comments:

Popular Posts