Halo Halong Pinoy

Thursday, December 30, 2010

New years resolution generator

.
Its a habit for many to make a New Years Resolution before the year ends on what they want to do or what they want to change in their lifestyle/attitude for the coming year.

My New years Resolution


Year 2010 is coming to an end and here comes year 2011 so i'm thinking of writing a new years resolution and post it on this blog but lazy bug bites again so I decided to start my new year in a geeky way. so I search the internet for a New years Resolution creator and luckily I found Monina Velarde's New Years Resolution Generator. Its a site that randomly generate simple ideas on what to do for the new year.


 So what are you waiting for? get your New years resolution here and share it on facebook here.

No comments:

Popular Posts